To upgrade your License
Here are ways to upgrade your Analytica license:
- If you have a current subscription to Analytica 5.1 or later, and want to upgrade to the latest release, this is very easy since Analytica automatically downloads new releases. The next time you start Analytica, it will show an Alert message asking if want to upgrade to the new release. Just click. If you don’t see this message, perhaps because your computer is behind a firewall, just download the latest release from Analytica Downloads and double-click to install it.
- If you want to upgrade to a higher edition — say from Professional to Enterprise, or Enterprise to Optimizer — please call or email us. We’ll give you credit for your existing subscription.
- If you want to renew your subscription, and it’s still current, go to Renew Subscriptions.
- If your Analytica subscription has expired, you can purchase a new one from the Buy Analytica page.
- If you have a perpetual license, see below for how to renew your support.
For assistance, please call us at (650) 212-1212, ext. 1 or email us at email@example.com.
When we switched to annual subscriptions for Analytica (in 2017), a few long-time Analytica opted to continue with a perpetual license with these conditions:
- To retain your support, you must renew it (before it expires) at 30% of the price of a new license.
- As before, support covers minor upgrades — e.g., 5.1 to 5.2 — but not major upgrades — e.g., 5.3 to 6.0. You will be able to purchase major upgrades (plus a year of support) for about 70% of the full price. Major upgrades are released every 2 to 3 years.
- For contractual reasons, we can’t offer a true perpetual license for Optimizer editions, including Power Player, ADE, ACP server with Optimizer, and Plug-in Solvers. To retain use of the Optimizer or plug-ins, you must keep your support active. If your support expires, your license will revert to the corresponding base version, i.e., Enterprise (from Optimizer), Power Player, or ADE without the Optimizer options.
- To renew support, please call us at (650) 212-1212, ext. 1 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.