Upgrade your Analytica license
How to upgrade to most recent Release of Analytica from a subscription account?
- If you have a current Analytica subscription, you get major upgrades such as the 6.0 Release for free. Within the next couple of times that you run Analytica, the software will generate an alert asking if you want to upgrade. All you have to do is click “Yes”. For specifics on what has changed, see our What’s new with Analytica 6.0? page.
- If you use the free version of Analytica, the alert will let you upgrade to the most recent version for free, in the same way.
- If you don’t see this message (perhaps because your computer is behind a proxy server or firewall), download the latest release from Analytica Downloads and double-click to install it.
- If you want to upgrade to a higher edition — say from Professional to Enterprise, or Enterprise to Optimizer — please call or email us. We’ll give you credit for your existing subscription.
- If you want to renew your subscription, and it’s still current, choose “Renew Subscription” from the drop down menu on the Buy Analytica Subscriptions page.
- If your Analytica subscription has expired, you can purchase a new one from the Buy Analytica Subscriptions page or contact us.
- If you have a (grandfathered) permanent Analytica license, here’s how to upgrade.
For assistance, please call us at (650) 212-1212 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.