- A graduate degree in science, engineering, operations research, or other quantitative discipline
- Several years experience working as a lead consultant in energy or environmental technology and policy.
- Outstanding analytic and quantitative skills.
- Outstanding communication skills in writing and working with clients.
- Experience building substantial computer models of real world systems.
- A passion for developing practical solutions to move our World onto a more sustainable path.
Nice to have:
- PhD in science, engineering, or operations research
- Training in decision analysis and/or systems dynamics
- Expertise in optimization and statistics
- Experience with Analytica or other state-of-the-art modeling tools
- Programming and software development
- Experience in coaching or teaching
- Publications in a relevant area and interest in continuing to publish
Please forward your resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.