Download Analytica Free 101
Analytica Free 101, as you might guess, costs nothing and you can use it for 12 months!
- Build models with up to 101 variables and other user objects
- Review and run models of any size in Browse mode
- Change input values and generate results as graphs and tables
To edit formulas or add variables to models with more than 101 objects you can purchase Analytica here.
After clicking the Download button above, you may see this screen:
The Verified publisher is Lumina Decision Systems to indicate the installer is digitally signed as authentic. Press Yes.
After downloading, installation usually takes about a minute. Then follow the instructions in the installer.
When you see this screen, select Free 101 edition as shown:
After installation, you can launch Analytica from the Windows Start menu.
- Learn and test-drive Analytica. Analytica Free 101 includes the Analytica Tutorial, User Guide, and dozens of example models and libraries;
- Create small to mid-sized models and analyses. With 101 user-defined objects, you can create many useful applications. Each variable may be an array with up to millions of cells;
- Run existing models of any size. You can explore the model, change inputs, and compute results;
- Analytica Free 101 includes 25 free session credits to publish your models to the Analytica Cloud Player (ACP) so others can view and run them via the web. You can purchase more ACP credits for $1 per session (minimum 25);
- Use Analytica to teach analytics and decision modeling. Analytica’s influence diagrams provide an intuitive visual way to learn about how to structure complex problems. Because Analytica Free 101 never expires, students can continue using it after the class.
Analytica Free 101 includes all features of Analytica Professional except:
- You are limited to building and editing models with up to 101 user objects (not including functions and objects from standard libraries);
- When viewing a model which contains more than 101 objects, you will be limited to browse-only mode. You can change inputs and (re)evaluate results, but you cannot make changes to the model itself;
- A watermark, “Analytica Free 101 edition”, appears on diagrams, graphs, copied images, and printouts;
- OLE linking is disabled;
- We can’t commit to the same level of support that we provide to customers with paid support. Lumina offers technical support via email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) at our discretion;
- To run a model using Enterprise features, such as spreadsheet or database access, or the Optimizer you will need to purchase the Analytica Power Player or Analytica Power Player with Optimizer.
- You’ll need to re-install within a year, and hence, to keep up-to-date with the newest release. Just return to this page to do that.