Analytica Cloud Platform (ACP)
Features of Analytica Cloud Platform:
- Collaborate via the web in building and using Analytica models
- View and run models using a web browser, without downloading software
- Explore influence diagrams, change inputs, and view result tables and graphs, just like Analytica on the desktop
- Publish models directly to ACP from the Publish to Cloud option on the Analytica File menu
- Create web applications and tailor a user interface to the needs of end users beyond the standard Analytica options
- Set the user-interface style to use tabs or an expandable outline
- Embed tables and graphs into a user-interface diagram
Sign up for a free ACP Individual Account
Advantages of ACP
- Users can review and run models or web applications without having to download or install any software (except for Adobe Flash, which is already installed in 98% of browsers). Invite model reviewers or users simply by emailing the URL of a model in ACP.
- You can be sure that your end users are using the latest version of models and data posted on the server, without having to worry about distributing updates.
- By using password-protected ACP accounts, you can avoid sensitive or proprietary models being seen by unauthorized people. You can also use Analytica Enterprise to hide selected data or formulas.
- Create web applications with user-interface styles beyond what is (yet) available in Analytica on the desktop; choose tab-based navigation in which each module in the top model is accessible via a tab; embed tables and graphs in each user-interface tab (module diagram). This makes it easy for users to enter data and view results without having to navigate multiple windows.
ACP will run your models on the web without changes – your model will look very similar to how it looks on your destop computer. However, ACP offers some additional user-interface features to make models look even better on the web.
Here is an example ACP model in action. For more examples click here.
Electric Vehicle (EV) vs Internal Combustion Engine (ICE) Model: Click to start this model.
How to use ACP to its full potential
An ACP Individual Account is free. Upload models to your private directory and invite others to view your models by sending an email invitation. When they receive the invitation, they can view your model by simply using their browser. There is no need for them to install Analytica software.
You can sign up for an ACP account here and you will receive 25 free sessions that will not expire. If you own an Analytica license with current support, you will receive an additional 25 session credits each month that will expire at the end of the month.
You can purchase additional sessions and they do not expire.
ACP group plans allow multiple users within a group to develop and use models. Within projects, a user can be assigned a role, such as Reviewer. A Reviewer can open and run models, as well as save snapshots with changed inputs for reuse in future sessions. An Author can upload models into the project and modify them. A Manager can add new users and define their roles.
- The Basic Group Plan costs $250/month or $2,000/year. It includes 500 sessions/month and allows up to 5 users, 50MB files, and 8 GB maximum memory per session.
- The Premium Group Plan costs $5,000/year. It includes 1,200 sessions/month and allows up to 12 users, 200MB files, and 8 GB maximum memory per session.
You can purchase additional sessions and they do not expire. A session is defined as every time you run or launch a model.
ACP Server License
Organizations can purchase an ACP Server License that runs on their own server. The number of sessions, users, and CPU minutes per calculation are subject to the limitations of your own server.
For pricing and to purchase, please contact Lumina at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 650-212-1212.