Skip to content
Why is there no "Tw...

Notifications
Clear all

Why is there no "Two-tier top/side tabs" options in the new ACP navigation style?

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Enze
Customer
Topic starter
(@ejin)

Hi all,

Why does the new ACP style library not include the "Two-tier top/side tabs" options in the navigation style? I thought it is really useful. I cannot add the two-tier module as a tab by editing the ACP style of the module with "show_as_tab:yes" with the new ACP style. How can I do that?

2 Replies
Lonnie Chrisman
Admin
(@lchrisman)

I think they work on ACP and they should have been there as an option in the ACP Styles Library. I think the reason they aren't there was that the person putting together the ACP Styles library mistakenly assumed they hadn't been implemented yet.  We'll put them in a future version of the styles library. 

In the mean time, you can enable either style by editing the ACP Styles attribute directly. Bring up the Object Window for your model and right-click in the left-side column (where the attribute names appear). Put a check next to ACP Styles.  Then add the line:

Navigation_style: two_top_tabs

or

Navigation_style: two_side_tabs

You can also insert your show_as_tab:yes at the same time.  (The ACP Styles library simply fills in this attribute)

I just tried two_top_tabs with show_as_tab:yes and it worked for me.

Enze
Customer
Topic starter
(@ejin)

Hi Lonnie,

Thanks for your reply. It works for me too. Hope we can get a future version soon. Also I think the Frame nodes design in the previous version of ACP styles library is more convenient or user-friendly to build the frame of tables and graphs. 

Best,

Enze 

Share: