"Publish to cloud" doesn't work in my Desktop version

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
 Enze
Customer
Topic starter
(@ejin)

When I saved my model and click to "publish to cloud" with overwrite, the cloud version of my model didn't update.

5 Replies
Lonnie Chrisman
Admin
(@lchrisman)

I just tried the same, and my model updated as expected.  So I think more details will be required to figure out what is different in your situation.  Was any error message reported? Did you see the progress bar go across?  Did you try a second time? 

4 Replies
Lonnie Chrisman
Admin
(@lchrisman)

I should have also pointed out that you can upload it from the ACP User Portal after you've logged in, so a glitch with Publish To Cloud... should never leave you stuck and unable to proceed.  Of course, it is helpful for us to know about things like this to fix them.

Enze
Customer
(@ejin)

Yeah, I just login to my ACP account to upload the model since it doesn't work for in the Desktop version

Enze
Customer
(@ejin)

It didn't work suddenly like four days ago. Before that everything worked fine. Right now when I publish my model, it works as usual, no error message and I can see the progress bar go across. I tried several times it is the same, not shown the updated model in the cloud

Enze
Customer
(@ejin)

Hi Lonnie,

I asked my colleague who also has a license of Analytica to upload it to his cloud by "publish to cloud" and it is not updated either.

Share: