We greatly appreciate the many Analytica users who responded to our survey. Here’s a summary of the main results.
How much do you like these current features?
The most popular features are:
- Influence diagrams
- Intelligent arrays
- Monte Carlo and uncertainty
- Fast to build and update models
Only a quarter said Analytica Cloud Platform (ACP) was “Essential”, but we suspect that’s because many people haven’t yet tried it.
What areas would you like to see improved?
We are already working on:
- A better library for csv/spreadsheets
- Better Python integration
- A library for easier database access
Any other suggested improvements?
Here are the most common suggestions for improvements:
- Easier to use with Python and R
- Analytica notebooks as an alternative to Jupyter notebook
- Add an easy way to do filters in a table
- Set default theme colors for influence diagrams for branding purposes
- Library to make it easier to read/write to/from Excel
- Template model files that work like template Office files
- Integration with databases and Google sheets would be very helpful
Stand by for future announcements!
1 thought on “Analytica User Feedback”
Good interpretation of the survey. Many of us are not familiar with Analytica Cloud Platform (ACP).