Cubeplan is a modeling environment specifically designed to empower collaborative multi-dimensional planning. It is a unique graphical solution capable of modeling your entire business in a comprehensive way. With Cubeplan, you will be able to navigate the logic of your business, understanding variable influences, exploring results, and conducting “What if” analysis at every step you want.
Cubeplan handles multidimensional data cubes allowing you to create large scale models under compact formulations. This let you make changes in the model on the fly, add new dimensions to variables (such as products, regions, Business Units, etc.) and see how they propagate to financial statements. Working with a single tool in a flexible time environment will allow you to merge smoothly short time Budget Models with long run Strategic Business Plans.
With Cubeplan you will be able to create unlimited “What if” scenarios without rebuilding your models. Cubeplan models require exponentially fewer formulas than spreadsheets, reducing time spent on identifying errors (whenever realizing they exist!).
Cubeplan lets you create formulas in plain language, making models easier to understand, explain and audit. It allows you to collaborate on models with colleagues without the risks associated with spreadsheet modeling.
Cubeplan will grant the following benefits
- Understanding numbers foundation: Be confident in business models where the integrity is ensured and business logic is transparent, owned and controlled by your own business analysts.
- Faster Time-to-Answer, Faster Time-to-Decision: Your analysts will be able to provide fast answers to your most complex business questions.
- Enhanced Data Analysis: Pivot matrices, tables and charts with simple ‘drag & drop’ functionality. Dynamic charts and graphs will shed new light on previously hidden opportunities, relationships, trends and points of interest.
- Geographic Information Visualization: Gain new perspectives on your current data by exploring geographical trends.
- Empower Collaboration: Stop silos planning behavior. Stimulate your organization to take an integrated perspective of your business and discover your main business drivers.
- Knowledge Transfer: Build institutional knowledge with transparent, self-documenting models.
- Organized Scenario Manager:Be able to compare any scenario, trace its differences and reconstruct the numbers that originate them.
- Customized Views and Dashboards:Speed up your scenario assessment through customized views and dashboards.
- Easy Integration:Integrate models with databases, matrices, spreadsheets, and business applications via an entirely customizable ETL.
- Model Scalability and Adaptability:Huge flexibility and easy to introduce changes. Your planning model can initially be simple and keep adding complexity as your knowledge of business growths.