Redesigned Analytica wiki
Mar 20, 2016
We have totally redesigned the Analytica wiki with a clean new look:
- A smarter search box, new home page, Functions by category, and Modeling Guide make it much easier to find what you want.
- All the PDF docs, including Tutorial, User Guide, Optimizer Guide, and ADE Guide are now on the wiki, so you need search only in one place.
- You can open a wiki page explanation of any function from inside Analytica – select the function name, right-click, and select Wiki help.
- As before, it’s powered by Mediawiki, the same engine that powers Wikipedia. So you can add comments, tips, and example models for the whole Analytica community.
- WYZIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Visual editor lets you add content without learning the wikitext format.
See What’s new in the Analytica wiki? for more.